Consultant Dhwanee Mehta
Date posted 13 March 2019 2019-03-132019-04-04 it Sydney New South Wales AU AUD 560 900 900 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
This role involves providing assistance to the Department in meeting their legislative, regulatory and strategic objectives in relation to data governance and compliance.
- Develop data sets and environment, best practices and data modelling standards
- Undertake compliance checks on data repositories to check adherence to data governance guidelines
- Develop and govern the Data Management Plan
- Implement and develop policies, principles and guidelines for data management
- Strong knowledge of data governance and data quality management
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent understanding of CPG 235 ‘Managing Data Risk’
- Able to present ideas and lead implementation through to operational execution as a BAU activity
This is a contract position with opportunity of extension starting ASAP.
To apply please click apply or call Dhwanee Mehta on +61 2 82893137 for a confidential discussion.