Senior Data Analyst
Salary Attractive Daily Rate
Consultant Remy Leroy
Date posted 8 April 20192019-04-08 2019-05-08 it Melbourne Victoria Level 22/530 Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000 AU AUD 750 850 850 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
The chosen candidate will come from a background using SQL server, Excel and PowerBI. They will also possess C# programming language and ETL tool and process experience. Ideally, they will already have Energy industry experience. This is initially a three month contract with a strong likelihood of extension. Our client provides the opportunity to work in a rapid growth industry and will be exposed to innovation through new technologies.
• Engage industry participants for Generation Information Survey data collection, respond to queries and provide insights
• Participate in Survey Automation (data ingestion, transformation and load)
• Participate in developing QA framework for publication of generation information
• Develop reports and dashboards to monitor and track data collection
• Participate in Text Analytics and ML/AI POC to automatically collect/classify Generator data from the web.
Skills and Experiences
• At least 5 years of relevant professional experience in Data Management and/or Analytics
• Proficiency in working with MS SQL Server, PowerBI and Excel (VBA)
• Proficiency in .NET programming languages
• Ability to prepare, manage and present high quality reports to management and stakeholders.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, and the ability to communicate on both a technical and non-technical level
To apply please click apply or call Remy Leroy on +61 3 86282152 for a confidential discussion.