SAP Travel and Expense Consultant
Location Inner West SydneyCONTRACTOR
Consultant Dhwanee Mehta
Date posted 16 April 20192019-04-16 2019-05-16 it Sydney New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 850 950 950 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
As a SAP Travel and Expense consultant, you will be responsible to provide Level 2+ support role in a highly complex environment for SAP FICO, HR, Portal and Workflows.
- Develop and maintain a thorough working knowledge of the Department’s SAP related business processes, structure and stakeholders
- Provide effective level 2+ SAP Travel and Expense support, incorporating the resolution of assigned incidents, problems and service requests
- Maintain current and specialist knowledge in area of responsibility, developing skills and knowledge in other modules, especially SAP HR, FICO, Workflow, Portal and FIORI
- Maintain excellence in standards and execution in the gathering, analysis, development and testing of changes deployed to meet business requirements.
- Experience in the design of Travel and Expense processes and in supporting T and E within a business application in a large project or very large organisation, preferably in government
- Proven technical knowledge on SAP Travel and Expense module with at least 4-5 years solid T and E Support experience in SAP FI/CO, HR, Workflow, Portal and Fiori
- Knowledge of ITIL and/or SAP methodologies and tools, preferably including Solution Manager, CHARM, HPALM with a strong support background, including end user support, system configuration and testing
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks with competing deadlines
- Preferable knowledge on Fiori app development and SAP HANA experience
To apply please click apply or call Dhwanee Mehta on +61 2 82893137 for a confidential discussion.