Developer - ETL (SSIS) & SQL
Consultant Dhwanee Mehta
Date posted 17 April 20192019-04-17 2019-05-17 it Canberra Australian Capital Territory AU AUD 300 1000 1000 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
One of the largest Australian Government agencies is looking for an experienced ETL (SSIS)/SQL Developer to join them on a long-term contract opportunity based in Canberra. In this role, you will develop and maintain programs that support a data migration project and will be responsible for the data migration ETL. Please note that you are required to be an Australian Citizen to apply due to security requirements of this position.
- Design, develop and maintain new and existing ETL for a data migration project using Microsoft SSIS and SQL Server Relational Database
- Undertake data analysis and migration activities
- Find issues in the data to escalate for review
- Analyse data for production-scale data sets in order to understand data structures
- At least 5 years of experience as a Technical, Systems or Data Analyst
- Extensive ETL, technical writing and documentation writing experience
- Prior experience in the design, analysis and delivery of solutions for HR functions is highly desirable
- Prior SSIS experience is desirable
This is a long-term contract role with possibility of extension with one of the Australian Government agencies based in Canberra. Please note that you are required to be an Australian Citizen to apply due to security requirements of this position.
To apply please click apply or call Dhwanee Mehta on +61 2 82893137 for a confidential discussion.