Data Analyst - Power BI
Consultant Dhwanee Mehta
Date posted 17 April 20192019-04-17 2019-05-17 it Canberra Australian Capital Territory AU AUD 200 1000 1000 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
A leading Federal Government Department is looking for a Data Analyst to join them on a long-term contractual basis in Canberra. A successful Data Analyst will specialise in Microsoft Power BI and have strong business analysis, documentation, communication, engagement and self-management skills.
- Drive user engagement of a data warehouse and reporting solution through Power BI
- Support various business areas in the use of Power BI
- Deliver training documentation, demonstration sessions across the cluster and develop resources
- Develop various business and technical documents and artefacts for the solution such as project management and business requirements documents and data dictionaries
- Background in business intelligence implementation and multiple system support with experience in analysing business intelligence solutions across multiple functions
- Experience with business intelligence tools ie(Stack SSIS, SSAS &SSRS), Microsoft Power BI (with particular emphasis on Power BI Desktop [August 2018 or newer], Power BI Report Server and Power BI Service), hardware, software and services vendors
- Strong abilities in data modelling, working with SQL Server databases and SQL Server Analysis Cubes, and developing custom relational and dimensional models
- An understanding of data privacy issues and cloud-related privacy
To apply please click apply or call Dhwanee Mehta on +61 2 82893137 for a confidential discussion.