Sales & Operations Analyst
Salary AUD90,000 - AUD100,000 per annum
Location North RydeFULL_TIME
Consultant William Swan
Date posted 9 June 20192019-06-09 2019-07-09 it North Ryde New South Wales AU AUD 90000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Join the worlds most renowned IT company as a Data Analyst. You will be working across a range of different business units to support insights back to the business. This is a full time role based out of North Ryde. In this role you will be responsible for Technical/ BI Development (Technical competency to build complex models, tools and analytics capability) as well as Business Analysis (Research & analysis against core business priorities to support insight back to the business) in this position.
- Develop highly scaled and efficient operational services & support
- Drives standardised sales operations & processes
- Increase sales effeciency, sales productivity and process compliance locally by consulting with sales teams and imlementing best practice sales operations processes.
- Working with a range of stakeholders to strealine busienss and sale processes and delivery Subsidary & Segment level analytics
- Manage and win/loss reporting
- Deliver forecasting reports
- Assist with partner co-selling
- Providing business recommendation on next steps
- Driving analysis to identify growth opportunity
- Build dashboards in Power BI
- Minimum 2 year's experience as a Data Analyst/ Sales Excellence Analyst
- Power user – Microsoft XLS (including PowerPivots, linkages to data cubes) expert level required for this data analyst role
- Power BI experience is great to have but not essential
- Understanding of Sales (be able to understand terminology such as YoY, WoW, QoQ)
- Good understanding of business & commercial awareness
- Ability to translate insight into a compelling business story
- Sales Experience
To apply please click apply or call William Swan on +61 2 84231024 for a confidential discussion.