Digital Analytics Specialist
Location Perth CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Ryan Faulds
Date posted 11 June 20192019-06-11 2019-07-11 it Perth CBD Western Australia AU AUD 50 60 60 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client, a Perth born organisation is undergoing an extensive transformation of their analytics practice and as a result have an exciting opportunity for an additional digital analyst to join the team. This organisation is looking to further develop and implement their customer centric approach to digital behaviour, data and analysis.
This role will see you working across multiple areas of the business. leading by example and setting the standard for an analytical based culture in order to maximise customer satisfaction. Business areas are not limited to UX design teams, communications teams, product squads and other analysts. The overarching goal is to identify potential business growth opportunities through measurement of testing, providing insights and engaging with stakeholders using reporting tools and dashboards.
The role will support cross skilling, knowledge sharing and the continued growth of the analytical capability within the wider business. A technical understating of analytics implementation and advice on data collection best practice is an advantage.
- Build and maintain accurate reports and dashboards for internal stakeholders to ensure transparent communication of information across the business.
- Provide data and analysis to support various departments and teams.
- Improve the current analytics adoption by internal stakeholders by sharing past experience/knowledge.
- Provide advice on the technical requirements, capability and implementation.
- Relative Tertiary qualification or proven track record in a similar role.
- Advanced problem solving skills.
- Confidence in running A/B testing.
- Extensive experience in web based analytics and digital optimisation tools.
- Ability to effectively engage with stakeholders on all levels.
Robert Walters Australia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.