Research Manager - ICT
Consultant Lenka Kellert
Date posted 27 June 20192019-06-27 2019-07-27 it Sydney New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 130000 150000 150000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The candidate will be responsible for leading the market sizing, competitive analysis, and market forecasting on a quarterly basis with their team of regional and country analysts. They will need to possess strong interpersonal skills to engage and interact with key vendors and channel partners on an ongoing basis, or by partnering and directing research efforts with relevant country analysts.
- A minimum 5 years job experience in a market research, consulting and/or advisory firm, a market intelligence division of an IT company, or those having worked with an IT vendor in mainstream sales, product marketing, and business development. The candidate should have a Minimum college/ university degree - BA/ BSc equivalent but those with MBA will certainly be preferable.
- Strong quantitative analysis skills, does not necessarily need to have a strong education background/ experience in statistical analysis
- Good English language business writing skills
- Excellent communication skills essential - written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal skills, experience of having worked in a multi-cultural environment will be a key advantage
- Excellent time management skills while at the same time able to effectively multi-task
- Detail oriented, meticulous, perseverant, and passion for excellence
- Highly motivated individual able to work independently, setting work goals and priorities with minimal assistance
- Minimum university or college degree, BA, BSc or equivalent - Economics, IT, or Statistics degrees preferred
To apply please click apply or call Lenka Kellert on +61 2 8289 3133 for a confidential discussion.