Senior Sharepoint Developer
Consultant Dhwanee Mehta
Date posted 12 July 20192019-07-12 2019-08-11 it Sydney New South Wales AU AUD 800 900 900 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
As a SharePoint Developer, you will be responsible to assist the team to take part in the development, testing and deployment of the product.
- Create, maintain and deliver clear and usable technical documentation, as required, for handover at the end of the development work
- Work collaboratively and constructively with stakeholders and suppliers, as required
- Work closely with the agile team during development by assisting in the scoping and development of achievable deliverable, including task breakdowns and test approaches and plans, as required
- Be accountable to the project’s Technical Lead role for day-to-day activity
- Technical expertise of Microsoft technologies especially SharePoint
- Experience working in Agile environment
- Ability to influence and negotiate at project levels, in order to recommend viable options and IT preferred direction / solutions
- Experience creating, maintaining and delivering clear and usable technical documentation
- Desirable experience working on data management project
To apply please click apply or call Dhwanee Mehta on +61 2 82893137 for a confidential discussion.