Salary Attractive Daily Rates
Consultant Steven Nguyen
Date posted 29 August 20192019-08-29 2019-09-28 it Sydney New South Wales 275 Kent Street AU 2000 AUD 570 650 650 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The IT Data Developer role based in Sydney CBD is the intersection of analytics, systems and project delivery, providing thought leadership and innovation for analytics data. The function is accountable for the extraction, transformation and creation of data interfaces. The main accountability of this role is the effective and efficient build and management of the data deliverable, including design, development, documentation, support and maintenance.
- Work with business units to understand ASIC request data elements, including identification of relevant reference data, metadata and data lineage
- Develop stored procedures and routines using Teradata, perform gap analysis and deep dive into source systems
- Data Investigation - Analyse data for issues and determine root cause of the issue
- Data Publication - managing the transition of data from a conceptual state to operational state
- Experience in financial services industry, specifically in mortgages, managed funds and credit risk
- Understanding of quantitative analytics, its methodologies and data processes
- 5+ years experience in commercial SAS and SQL experience/ business analysis with functional and non functional analysis/ data quality analysis and remediation/ working within projects and/or delivery of business and technology solutions
- Hands on experience with Jira, confluence and BitBucket
The successful IT Data Developer will have worked in a similar Data Developer role in the past at a large financial services business.
To apply please click apply or call Steven Nguyen on +61 2 82893124 for a confidential discussion.