Data Analyst - Financial Crime
Salary AUD100,000 - AUD110,000 per annum + Attractive Salary Package
Consultant Steven Nguyen
Date posted 1 September 20192019-09-01 2019-10-01 it Sydney New South Wales 1 harbour street AU 2000 AUD 100000 110000 110000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Big 4 Bank looking for a Financial Crime Data Analyst to help with customer scores from a Financial Crime perspective.
- BAU reporting and cost controls
- Working with technology group that scores banking customers
- Analysing data from a financial crime perspective and understand how the data is treated and consumed
- Developing and maintaining complex business data assets
- Financial Crime experience - AML/KYC/CTF
- Tableau – SQL – GDW - Terra data
- Understanding of operational risk to identify how decisions affect upstream and downstream teams
- Strong stakeholder management, being able to communicate and present well to all levels
The Successful Data Analyst - Financial Crime would have previous experience working within a financial crime and has clear understanding of the operational risk and the End-to End impacts of decisions
To apply please click apply or call Steven Nguyen on +61 2 82893124 for a confidential discussion.