Reporting and Insights Manager
Salary AUD140,000 - AUD155,000 per annum + Attractive Salary Package + Benefits
Location Macquarie ParkFULL_TIME
Consultant Deepanshu Dhiman
Job Ref 1723530/001
Date posted 18 July 2022sydney information-technology/business-intelligence-and-data-analytics 2022-07-18 2022-08-17 it Macquarie Park New South Wales AU AUD 140000 155000 155000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Collaborate with the sales function, design the reporting framework that provides clear visibility of company’s performance together with actionable insights required for performance improvement.
Provide a detailed customer related research, analysis and support to the GM of National Sales. Creation of insights that deliver value to our customers and help to reduce TCO, partner directly with key strategic customers.
Technical skills and experience needed;
- MS Office Suite (Advanced Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Advanced SQL, PowerBI and DAX skills
- Experience creating stored procedures, tabular data models and developing reports in MS Reporting Services
- Rich portfolio of visually attractive and insightful dashboards and reports skills
- Demonstrated experience using development tools in Microsoft BI range such as Visual Studio, SQL Server and TFS (desirable)
- Ability to mentor and train members of analyst community. Ability to extract and manipulate data using SQL and advanced data visualization skills
- Prepare high quality reporting and presentations for the Executive team
- End-to-end reporting across the customer journey by reporting and measuring onboarding to delivery performance
- Provide high quality analytics, data modelling and reporting while acting as a conduit between Business Intelligence/ Data Analytics teams and the business (sales teams)
- Deliver operations efficiencies and governance around the CRM, budgets, portfolios for the sales and inside sales teams
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply. To apply please click apply or call Deepanshu Dhiman on +61 2 8423 1013 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: AUD130,000 - AUD160,000 per annum + negotiatbleLocation: SydneyDate posted: 5 August 2022
- Exciting start-up financial services firm
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid work (2-3 days in office)
Salary: AUD140,000 - AUD165,000 per annum + Super + 16% bonusLocation: SydneyDate posted: 4 August 2022
- Remote Role
- $140-160k + Super + 16% bonus
- Bleeding edge cloud security & DevSecOps solutions
Top 10 ASX company with 4,000 stores, 180,000 employees & 20 million customers per week.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: SydneyDate posted: 14 July 2022
- Senior role
- Join a Fortune 500 Bank with a growing Australian presence
- Develop the data governance framework from scratch
Salary: AUD150,000 - AUD200,000 per annum + + superannuationLocation: Sydney CBDDate posted: 1 August 2022
- 12 Month Max Term contract
- Sydney CBD (hybrid opportunity)
- Java, React, SQL
- Financial markets experience
Salary: Attractive Salary PackageLocation: SydneyDate posted: 21 July 2022
Exciting opportunity to join a large Big 4 Bank as a Lead Cyber Principal Consultant. To be successful, you will have strong leadership skills with 8+ years experience in Cyber Security. Additionally, experience in incident management, digital forensics and SIEM/EDR is highly advantageous.