Salary AUD800 - AUD900 per annum + + Superannuation & WFH flexibility
Consultant Flora Bui
Job Ref 811692/001
Date posted 22 July 2022sydney information-technology/business-intelligence-and-data-analytics 2022-07-22 2022-08-21 it Sydney New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 800 900 900 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
- Highly respectable educational client based in Sydney’s CBD with WFH flexibility
- 6-month day rate contract with an immediate start
This position delivers actionable insights to stakeholders utilising analytic and data visualisation techniques using data from a range of sources to support decision-making and enable improved users experience. This involves collaborating with stakeholders across the business to solve business problems through the effective use of analytical techniques.
As the Analytic Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Applying extensive experience and discretion to make day to day decisions about a wide variety of interconnected tasks and functions that can have a wide impact, guided by policies and working guidelines
- Taking on the responsibility for analysing and resolving ad hoc and complex issues in consultation with other team members and senior staff as required.
- Providing guidance, coaching and advice to developing team members in order to contribute to a collaborative and end to end service focused team culture.
As the Analytic Specialist, you will have:
Excellent technical skills:
- Highly proficient in the use of Business Intelligence tools (e.g. Power BI) as a developer, analyst or superuser.
- Highly proficient in the use of SQL and related languages for extracting data from relational and non-relational environments. Strong understanding of databases and data structures.
- Knowledge of cloud technologies including Snowflake and Azure.
- Experience in utilising analytics applications such as Python and R
Highly developed data analysis skills:
- Expert skills validating, querying, and discovering patterns and relationships in data to deliver insights.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail and the ability to produce work of a consistently high standard within tight time frames.
- Passion for obtaining a thorough understanding of the user’s life cycle and educational data, identifying how this can be used to answer business questions and provide recommendations to business problems.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Flora Bui on 02 8289 3251 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: AUD130 - AUD150 per annum + SuperannuationLocation: Sydney CBDDate posted: 1 August 2022
About the company
Opportunity for a data management analyst to join a leading financial services organisation based in Sydney CBD. The successful candidate will support the operational and reconciliation process whilst working with onshore and offshore teams to understand problems and analyse case by case scenarios.
Salary: AUD850 - AUD900 per week + superannuation & WFHLocation: Sydney CBDDate posted: 29 July 2022
- Immediate start for a Senior Business Analyst with extensive ServiceNow experience
- 12 month daily rate contract with the outlook to extend
- Sydney CBD location with complete working from home capability