Technical Data Analyst/ Engineer - SQL, Python
Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Maureen Elhage
Job Ref 1578200/001
Date posted 27 July 2022sydney information-technology/business-intelligence-and-data-analytics 2022-07-27 2022-08-26 financial-services Sydney CBD New South Wales AU 2000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
- Sydney based - Remote working
- 12 month initial contract role with opportunity to extend
- Play a key role in improving and transforming the data function in the organisation.
About the company
One of Australia's Big 4 Banks. An established network which provides some of the best finance products. The organisation believes in capable, motivated and ambitious individuals and, accordingly, is extremely invested in the development of your career, with internal career prospects and flexible working.
- Highly proficient in SQL
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Experience automation solutions
- Experience in Python, Teradata or SAS
- Financial Services/Insurance experience desirable
- Work from home flexibility
- Opportunity to be challenged in a high-performance, technology driven environment
- Supportive work structure and flexible, diverse work culture
- Exposure to industry leader mentorship and career growth
Location: Sydney, CBD 2000
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply. To apply please click apply or call Maureen Elhage on +61 2 8289 3179 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: AUD110,000 - AUD125,000 per annumLocation: SydneyDate posted: 17 August 2022
An independent not-for-profit organisation is looking for a Technical Business Analyst to join a dynamic team and work across multiple programs of work.
The Technical Business Analyst will work with the Project Managers, business unit leaders and cross-functional team members to ensure that business and functional requirements for technology projects are agreed, documented, and delivered through all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle.
Salary: AUD500 - AUD700 per day + Attractive Daily RateLocation: HaymarketDate posted: 12 August 2022
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced innovation professional to develop and execute the company's corporate-wide innovation agenda.
The company's innovation strategy targets three main areas including creating partnerships with relevant external suppliers, uplifting the innovation culture across the board and working with specific business units to solve their challenges through innovation.
They’re across a broad array of initiatives and looking to get runs on the board quickly to support the company meeting it’s ambitious strategic goals.
Salary: AUD120,000 - AUD140,000 per annum + Total PackageLocation: Sydney CBDDate posted: 2 August 2022
Join a leading financial services organisation as their Test Automation Engineer.
- 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
- SQL Queries, familiar with testing products, API, Java
- Sydney CBD location (flexible remote)
Salary: Competitive salary packageLocation: Western SydneyDate posted: 1 August 2022
Eurofins is a global leader in providing research and testing services to pharmaceutical, food, environmental, and cosmetic services companies. The company has been a pioneer in the industry since it first started its operations in Nantes, France in 1987. They have since experienced growth both organically and through acquisition and now have global operations spanning over 58 countries. With their cutting-edge research technologies and high-quality employees, they have been providing a premium service to their clients for years.
They are now looking for a highly experienced IT Support Engineer to join the team in Girraween, Sydney. They offer on-the-job training, opportunities to up skill, a clear pathway to grow, and a supportive work environment.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: SydneyDate posted: 1 August 2022
- Enhance insights for the firms' investment portfolio
- Opportunity to combine investments and data analytics skills
- Join a supportive team with flexible working arrangements