Salary AUD120,000 - AUD140,000 per annum
Consultant Jodie Gillespie
Job Ref 1731550/001
Date posted 3 August 2022perth information-technology/business-intelligence-and-data-analytics 2022-08-04 2022-09-02 engineering Perth Western Australia AU AUD 120000 140000 140000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This organisation is a provider of goods and services to the mining sector and can demonstrate an enviable track record of success for over 40 years. They work closely with their customer base to understand their needs and challenges to deliver the right services to optimise business operations. They are looking to add to the Technology practice and are seeking a Data Engineer to join the WA operations.
The Data Engineer will be responsible for building, maintaining and optimising data and data pipeline architecture, as well as optimising data flow and collection. You will support the Data Analysts on data initiatives and will ensure optimal data delivery architecture is consistent throughout ongoing projects. architecture to support their data initiatives.
• Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture
• Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements
• Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a variety of data sources using SQL and "big data" technologies
• Work with various stakeholders to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs
• Ensure data is kept secure in all platforms
• Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in the data systems
• Experience building and optimising ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures and data sets
• Background performing root cause analysis on internal/external data and processes to answer business questions and identify opportunities for improvement
• Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, meta data, dependency and workload management
• Advanced SQL knowledge and experience with relational databases
• Knowledge of manipulating, processing and extracting value from large disconnected data sets.
• Working knowledge of message queuing, stream processing, and highly scalable ‘big data’ data stores.
• Technical skills: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, SQL and NoSQL databases, Azure cloud services, Python, Java, C#
• Education: Completed, or working towards, Bachelor degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or Software Engineering
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Jodie Gillespie on 08 9266 0941 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: Attractive Daily RateLocation: PerthDate posted: 21 July 2022
This organisation is a major player in the sport & leisure industry in WA. They have developed their Technology function modernising internal systems, moving to Cloud, mobile app development and a variety of data & analytics initiatives. They have attracted a number of experienced Tech professionals for their Tech stack, projects and working environment. Promoting an Agile, collaborative and supportive environment across the business, they are currently seeking a Data Engineer to join the team.
Salary: AUD80 - AUD100 per hour + 12 month contractsLocation: Northern Suburbs PerthDate posted: 5 August 2022
Working within a large Tech team and reporting into the Data Manager. The Oracle Apps DBA will design, develop and maintain Oracle and SQL databases, build ETL Data Pipelines to provide a better overview of the business to key stakeholders in a DevOps CI/CD environment.
This role is a 12 month contract with plenty of WFH flexibility and working within a growing data team.
Salary: AUD100,000 - AUD120,000 per annum + Super 10.5%Location: PerthDate posted: 5 August 2022
Join a Leading Global Mining Software Company as a Senior Software Developer working on their Geobank product.
This Global Mining Software Company develops technology accelerating the world’s transition to next generation mining. Established in 1986 and headquartered in Perth, Western Australia, they operate in 10 countries believing the key pillars to success are Team, Clients, Outcomes and Growth.
An industry leader in intuitive mining software, you will be an integral part of the development team assisting with the continual improvement of their Geobank product through a mixture of Desktop & Web development with the end goal of migrating from on-prem to cloud.
Salary: AUD120,000 - AUD140,000 per annum + Super 10.5%Location: Perth CBDDate posted: 4 August 2022
Our client was founded in the 1970’s and is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange. They have operations in all key mining regions of Australia and their customers include mining companies and contractors across coal, gold, copper, bauxite, and iron ore.
Salary: AUD135,000 - AUD145,000 per annumLocation: PerthDate posted: 3 August 2022
This organisation is a global leader in the development of integrated and innovative risk management, health, safety and environment software solutions, with an expanding Australian and International Client base. Committed to workplace safety for over 30 years the organisation partners with large enterprise level resources and government organisations. They have a reputation for providing innovative data driven insights to better manage and mitigate future risks in the workplace.