Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Sherry Chen
Date posted 27 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The Change Manager will be responsible for overseeing the successful transformation of various IT programs within the organisation. The role enables the opportunity for the Change Manager to work on an end-to-end transformation as it is still currently in it's beginning phases. The suitable candidate will have strong change management and analysis skills as they will be wearing multiple hats. Directly reporting up to the Program Manager, the candidate will be responsible for the creation of the change strategy, the ongoing development of detailed change plans and undertaking change impact assessments.
- Undertake analysis of all change requirements and develop appropriate change management solutions and products to support the delivery of project objectives.
- Develop a range of change management documentation in collaboration with functional teams, including strategies, plans, briefing papers, communications material, training material and reports associated with the change management process.
- Undertake change impact assessments, analyse strategic change requirements and develop appropriate change management plans and strategies to ensure successful project delivery and support the transition process.
- At least 5 years experience working in the change space
- Proven ability in developing and implementing change management methodologies
- Demonstrate methods of communicating and implementing change strategies to business and technology stakeholder management
- Proven ability to have previously worked on IT transformations
* Must have experience working autonomously in an immature change environment *
If you are looking for a new challenge within a core leadership team where you can add value, create structure to ways of embedded change across an evolving organisation please apply.
To apply please click apply or call Sherry Chen on 02 82 893 257 for a confidential discussion.