Senior Change Manager
Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Kushnie Punchihewa
Date posted 6 September 2018 2018-09-062018-09-28 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This role is for the Fix and Rebuild Program: Process Controls and Effectiveness stream within the Integrated Response plan. Implementation of a new process repository tool and embedding this into business practices; and defining a new operating model and ownership of enterprise processes. The challenges will be shifting from a vertical process view to a horizontal end to end perspective and focus on shifting current culture.
The role will be responsible for supporting the successful adoption and business ownership of the new enterprise process stream model and approach and tool. It will be accountable for:
• Develop overall Business Implementation and Change Plan, including success measures, stakeholder management approach, training, comm and support model and execute with associated frameworks, methods, and tools.
• Deliver the agreed change capabilities within agreed scope, time, and budget.
• Define and manage the business readiness assessment and Go/No Go process and implementation support models.
• Obtain stakeholder feedback, track achievement of outcomes and implement changes and improvements as required.
• Manage the handover to BAU following business implementation.
• Drive best practice for change and identify areas for synergies and improvement.
• Provide status reporting as required e.g. Steering
Essential Experience and Qualifications
• Demonstrated experience in implementing consistent processes, preferably enterprise wide
• Experience in driving organisational culture change and implementing new operating models
• Experience in implementing change programs in financial services
• Excellent stakeholder engagement and management and communications skills
• Proactive and strategic thinker
To apply please click apply or call Kushnie Punchihewa on +61 2 82893240 for a confidential discussion.