Salary Attractive rate
Consultant Ben Bradford
Date posted 3 September 2018 2018-09-032018-10-03 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This utilities organisation is seeking an experienced Change Manager to work on an exciting, business critical project to implement a new ERP system. As a Change Manager, you will be required to ensure a smooth transition and that employees are aware of the benefits of the new system.
As a Change Manager, you will:
- Be responsible for the change component of a company wide ERP implementation
- Work in an exciting, transformational environment
- Take part in discovery phase, product selection, and implementation
- Help to reduce the number of business processes and assess associated business impact
- Work with junior and senior stakeholders to sell the benefit of the new ERP system
This is a six month contract with potential to extend.
Required Skills and Experience
As a Change Manager, you will have:
- 5+ years of Change Management experience
- Experience working on ERP upgrade/implementation projects
- Experience working on large, complex business transformations
- Experience working on people and organisation focused change
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Experience working in a utilities organisation will be highly regarded.
Reference number: 1116280/001
To apply please click apply or call Ben Bradford on 02 8836 3605 for a confidential discussion.