Consultant Kushnie Punchihewa
Date posted 7 October 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This project will implement a group Risk and Compliance (GRC) platform covering incidents, risks, controls, compliance, audit and business continuity management capabilities. The project aims are to support the focus on driving an improved risk management culture by providing an enterprise tool with functionality to embed risk management principles and risk management framework requirements which clearly support current and future risk management approach and accountabilities.
The role will support the Senior Change Manager and Project Manager in the successful implementation and adoption of the new Governance, Risk & Compliance System and processes. Specifically, this role will be accountable for:
- Developing training materials and tools
- Assisting in the organisation and delivery of training
- Contributing to the development of communications and stakeholder materials
- Assisting in stakeholder engagement and feedback
- Contributing to the business readiness assessment and Go/No Go process and implementation support.
- Maintaining registers as required – training attendance, feedback, post implementation issue registers etc
- Assisting in the handover to BAU following business implementation.
- Contributing to status reporting as required e.g. Steering
Essential Experience and Qualifications
- Demonstrated experience in projects that involve end to end changes including system, workflows/business processes, and user experience changes
- Experience in doing change impact assessments and documenting workarounds
- Experience in developing training materials and delivering training
- Desirable: Has a basic understanding of Risk and Compliance Management
- Change Managers are accountable for the design and delivery of Change Management solution as an integral part of project delivery for projects having a tactical impact on the business. This includes: identifying the appropriate change management strategy within the project and business context; leading and managing the change management stream including the design, development and implementation of change management deliverables; managing stakeholder expectations; working with the Project Manager and Project Owner to engage stakeholders and ensure business readiness; and, working collaboratively with the other stream leads to identify, understand and facilitate transition activities relevant to the scope and scale of business impacts resulting from the changes being introduced.
- Well-developed communication skills and effective communication style, tailored to a range of audiences
To apply please click apply or call Kushnie Punchihewa on +61 2 82893240 for a confidential discussion.