Consultant Sherry Chen
Date posted 28 October 2018 2018-10-282018-11-27 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000
The hands-on Change manager must have previous experience supporting and managing IT projects. This could include but is not limited to supporting Project Managers in rolling out foundational systems including SAP, Finance and Procurement systems. The suitable candidate will be comfortable and confident working in an ambiguous immature change environment.
As the Change Manager, you will:
- Work closely with the project team, including project managers, BA's & technical SME's
- Manage the end-to-end change life-cycle of the IT projects
- Be hands on and conduct high-level change impact assessments, communication packs and training plans
- Work with and manage external vendors expectations
- Ability to review current and to-be processes
As the Change Manager, you will have:
- Previous experience being the sole change initiative on multiple projects
- Been a change manager for at least 3-4 years
- The ability to work in ambiguous and change resistant environments
- Preferably worked within a large commercial enterprise working with agile project teams
To apply please click apply or call Sherry Chen on 02 82 893 257 for a confidential discussion.