Change & Implementation Manager
Salary AUD130,000 - AUD150,000 per annumFULL_TIME
Consultant Dylan Campbell
Date posted 5 November 2018 2018-11-052018-11-29 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000
This organisation is in the midst of the biggest transformation they’ve ever undertaken and need high level influencers and outcome driven leaders.
As a Change & Implementation Manager, you will work in a self-organising team, using your experience in Home Loans or Pega to improve and streamline workflow.
You will use your experience working with high level stakeholders to influence and negotiate, communicating this change across domains.
- Lead transformational change across the organisation
- Consult and promote process improvement across multiple teams
- Measure effectiveness of change and work with teams to fine tune process
- Assess progress, outcomes and direction against roadmap
- Drive best practice of implementation across teams
- Provide leadership through demonstrated experience
- Build and maintain strong, high level stakeholder relationships
- Minimum 5 years as a Change & Implementation Manager
- Demonstrated experience in Home Loans and/or Pega
- Experience in writing User Stories and Process Mapping
- Deep understanding of change and delivery
- Strong experience working with leaders in large, complex organisations
- High level of flexibility with ability to stretch capability and capacity
- Ability to influence and negotiate
This role is the chance to get involved in an organisation that is the forefront of new ways of working at scale and is an opportunity to accelerate your career. The company offers ongoing training and development, along with flexible working conditions in an innovative environment.
To apply please click apply or call Dylan Campbell on +61 3 8628 2130 for a confidential discussion.