Consultant Sherry Chen
Date posted 9 January 2019 2019-01-092019-02-08 it Parramatta New South Wales AU AUD 800 900 900 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
The role requires a combination of relevant technical and business support experience for the implementation of IT systems. To ensure the success of the transition, the change manager needs to be comfortable working with technical and project SME's. This is an initial 12 month contract. Previous experience supporting SAP projects will be highly preferred.
- Provide guidance and support to the project and technical SME's
- Conduct change impact assessments, communications plans and stakeholder analysis to ensure all gaps are managed prior to go-live
- Deliver training for operational use of the new system
- Assist external stakeholder engagement as required
- At least 4-7 years as a hands-on Change Manager
- Strong stakeholder engagement experience
- Previously managed a legacy system transformations
- Government experience is preferred but not essential
To apply please click apply or call Sherry Chen on 02 82 893 257 for a confidential discussion.