Change & Implementation Manager
Salary AUD140,000 - AUD165,000 per annum
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Dylan Campbell
Date posted 8 February 2019 2019-02-082019-03-10 it Melbourne CBD Victoria 833 collins street, Melbourne AU 3005 AUD 140000 165000 165000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
This organisation is in the midst of the biggest transformation they’ve ever undertaken and need high level influencers and outcome driven leaders.
As a Change & Implementation Manager, you will work in self-organising teams, where you will be embedded into customer experience tribes, representing the customer contact centre and then implementing any change on the contact centre side.
You will use your experience working with high level stakeholders to influence and negotiate, communicating and implementing these changes in the contact centre.
- Partner with customer experience tribes to embed customer contact into their way of working
- Consult and promote process improvement across multiple teams
- Measure effectiveness of change and work with teams to fine tune process
- Assess progress, outcomes and direction against roadmap
- Drive best practice change across teams
- Provide leadership through demonstrated experience
- Build and maintain strong, high level stakeholder relationships
- Minimum 5 years in Change and Implementation
- Demonstrated experience in contact centre leadership
- Professional Change accreditation
- Deep understanding of change and delivery
- Strong experience working in large, complex organisations
- High level of flexibility with ability to stretch capability and capacity
- Ability to influence and negotiate
This role is the chance to get involved in an organisation that is the forefront of new ways of working at scale and is an opportunity to accelerate your career. The company offers ongoing training and development, along with flexible working conditions in an innovative environment.
To apply please click apply or call Dylan Campbell on +61 3 8628 2130 for a confidential discussion.