Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Sherry Chen
Date posted 1 May 20192019-05-01 2019-05-31 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
As the Change Manager you will be tasked with the role of working with a core executive leadership team to execute the Change plans in regards to new processes and structure for change across a cluster of business units. To be successful in this role it is imperative that you are able to operate in an fast-paced ambiguous environments and come with a breadth of change experience across business transformation and IT system transformations.
- Be an advocate for the employee experience and help to deliver the people transition
- Undertake analysis of all change requirements and develop appropriate change management solutions and products to support the delivery of project objectives.
- Contribute to technical solutions based upon improving organisational effectiveness and mitigating impact and risk to the organisation and its people.
- Contribute to the facilitation, analysis and implementation of new processes, ways of working and behavioural change.
- A minimum of 5+ years experience in a change manager role
- Demonstrate the ability to create new structure and change maturity across a program division
- Demonstrate methods of communicating and implementing change strategies to business and technology stakeholder management
- Effective communication skills with a track record of gaining buy-in and generating influence
If you are looking for a new challenge within a core leadership team where you can add value, create structure to ways of embedded change across an evolving organisation please apply.
To apply please click apply or call Sherry Chen on 02 82 893 257 for a confidential discussion.