Senior Communications Manager
Salary Competitive salary
Consultant Francesca Giudice
Date posted 9 May 20192019-05-13 2019-06-08 marketing 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
As the Senior Communications Manager, you will be responsible for developing and delivering key change communications to drive change adoption across the business. To be successful in this role, you will have a proven track record of delivering creative organisation communications within a corporate environment. This role is a 12-month fixed term contract with one of Australia’s big 4 banks.
- Develop and circulate engaging communications of key change messages
- Adopt key change messages appropriately to each targeted audience
- Senior stakeholder communication and management to ensure stakeholders are across and engaged with change program activities
- Develop communication materials for the use of the Change and Project teams
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in delivering organisation communications within a corporate environment
- Previous experience managing end-to-end technology communications
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Financial services industry experience desirable
- Qualifications or experience in Business or related disciplines
To apply please click apply or call Francesca Giudice on +61 2 82893105 for a confidential discussion.