Senior Change Manager
Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Francesca Giudice
Date posted 9 May 20192019-05-13 2019-06-08 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
As the Senior Change Manager you will be tasked with the role of working across an organisational Change program to adapt new technologies across the business. To be successful in this role, you will have a proven track record of delivering change initiatives across large scale programs. This role is a 12-month fixed term contract with one of Australia’s big 4 banks.
- Develop the change strategy to ensure change objectives are aligned
- Identify, manage and report issues that may affect the change program
- Senior stakeholder communication and management to ensure they are across change program activities
- Undertake analysis of all change requirements and develop appropriate change management solutions and products to support the delivery of project objectives
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in delivering organisational change
- Previous end-to-end experience within a technology Change program
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Financial services industry experience desirable
- Qualifications or experience in Business or related disciplines
To apply please click apply or call Francesca Giudice on +61 2 82893105 for a confidential discussion.