Salary competitive salary
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Francesca Giudice
Date posted 8 July 20192019-07-23 2019-08-07 consultancy Sydney CBD New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 95000 130000 130000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A fantastic opportunity for a highly capable Change Manager in the Business Banking sector of one of the Big 4 banks. For this fixed-term opportunity, the Change Manager will be responsible for leading several change initiatives to support both the customer and banking needs.
- Hands on approach to lead the Change aspect of the program through to successful implementation, including design, development and implementation.
- Required to write strategies and present to stakeholders
- Leading and supporting capability uplift within individual projects
- Responsible for designing, building and enhancing business capabilities to ensure business and customer needs are met
- Help with Change readiness, risk management and reporting from a change perspective
- Manage change life cycle from stakeholder engagement, impact assessment, communication strategy and end user training where needed
- 2-3 years experience as a Change Manager
- Postgraduate qualifications in Change management or PROSCI or related degree
- Experience in an Agile environment, financial services is a plus
- Experience with people management and development
- Strong senior stakeholder management
- Proven track record in leading and managing projects within large and complex organisations
- Experience within payments or a background in Learning & Development is highly regarded
The successful Change Manager will report to a very empowering Change Director and will have ownership over large Change initiatives. This is fixed term position with exciting projects in the pipeline.
If you are looking for a new challenge within a collaborative working culture please apply.
To apply please click apply or call Francesca Giudice on +61 2 82893105 for a confidential discussion.