Location Canberra CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Sherry Chen
Date posted 22 July 20192019-07-22 2019-08-21 consultancy Canberra Australian Capital Territory AU AUD 90 120 120 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Seeking a Change Management Consultant to provide hands on change management support for various government agency transformations within the Canberra market. You will be responsible for understanding the project goals and objectives and be able to deliver change in complex rapidly growing environments.
- Have the ability to tailor change management solutions to enhance effectiveness and to identify client development opportunities
- Support optimal achievement of planned change and reform benefits for key departmental and divisional change programs and projects
- Contribute to the development of materials for project communications, engagement and education by ensuring that business changes and impacts are identified and understood
- Provide coaching and advice to stakeholders on a range of change processes and solutions
- Any Years experience as a Change Consultant
- Demonstrable experience across a number of large IT or Business projects
- Familiarity of the change management methodologies
- Working knowledge of Agile methodologies/approach in a project environment
If you are looking for a new challenge where you can add value, create structure to ways of embedded change across an evolving organisation please apply.
To apply please click apply or call Sherry Chen on 02 82 893 257 for a confidential discussion.