Salary AUD125,000 - AUD145,000 per annum
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Dylan Campbell
Date posted 8 October 20192019-10-08 2019-11-07 banking Melbourne CBD Victoria 800 collins street melbourne AU 3000 AUD 125000 145000 145000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Why this role exists This big 4 bank needs agile change practitioners to drive better customer experiences, shaping the way the bank engages with their home loan customers both through digital channels and contact centres.
Who you are
As a Change Manager, you will be responsible for implementing and delivering strategic initiatives and new experiences for customers, with a particular focus on home loans. You will be a thought leader across the organisation, fostering a culture of agility, growth mindset and continuous learning. Learn and see things from a bigger picture point of view, and then be able to provide clarity to people moving forward. You will roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty driving the change.
What you will do
- Drive change in home loan customer experience
- Deliver strategic initiatives with tangible outcomes
- Shape change across digital and phone channels
- Fine tune teams and their effectiveness in delivery
- Build and maintain strong stakeholder relationships
What you will have done
- Minimum 5 years in Change & Implementation roles
- Deep understanding of agile at scale
- Have worked with digital and contact centre teams in complex environments
- High level of flexibility with ability to stretch capability and capacity
- Experience working in banks, particularly across home loans
This role is a chance to work in a high visibility area of one of Australia’s largest banks. They offer ongoing training and development as well as flexible/remote working.
To apply please click apply or call Dylan Campbell on +61 3 8628 2130 for a confidential discussion.