Salary Work/life balance
Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Ryan Askey
Date posted 3 December 20192019-12-04 2020-01-02 consultancy Sydney CBD New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 135000 170000 170000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
As the Change Manager you will be tasked with the role of working with a developing Change Management Office and assisting a successful transition to Agile.
To be successful for this role you must have change experience in the commerce sector; across business, IT system and digital transformations and User/Customer Experience.
The company is located close to public transport and offers work/life balance.
- Full-time, fixed-term contract for an initial 12 months
- Sydney CBD based
- 135k – 160k + Super
- Be an advocate for the employee experience and help to deliver the people transition
- Undertake analysis of all change requirements and develop appropriate change management solutions and products to support the delivery of project objectives.
- Contribute to technical solutions based upon improving organisational effectiveness and mitigating impact and risk to the organisation and its people.
- Contribute to the facilitation, analysis and implementation of new processes, ways of working and behavioural change.
- Be responsible for the development of Change Artefacts
- A minimum of 5+ years experience in a change manager role, for a large commercial company
- Consultancy background/experience is advantageous
- Experience working on CX/UX projects and in Agile environments
- Experience and focus on developing visual artefacts
- Experience with/using an adaptive, human centered approach to change
- Demonstrate methods of communicating and implementing change strategies to business and technology stakeholder management
- Effective communication skills with a track record of gaining buy-in and generating influence
How to Apply
To apply please click apply or call Ryan Askey on +61 2 8289 3109 for a confidential discussion.