Digital Graphic Designer
Salary AUD400 - AUD500 per day + Superannuation
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Gus Jansen
Date posted 29 September 2016
Providing creative, high quality visual and graphic design services by conceptualising designing and coordinating the production of communication and promotion material.
A government organisation based in Sydney has multiple Digital Graphic Designers positions available in an exciting and expanding team. Due to the successfulness of the team there has been a steep increase in demand for additional resources in their Digital Team. Their focus is to produce high quality visual and graphic communication and promotion material. The contract is for 6 months, with the opportunity for extension.
As a Digital Graphic Designer you will be:
- Managing visual and digital design of the organisations websites and mobile web applications.
- Using professional visual software to create and prepare artwork and layouts for online and print publications.
- Be working and supporting a growing team, coordinating and producing digital and print communications.
As an experienced Digital Graphic Designer you will have:
- Minimum 3+ years experience as a Digital Graphic Designer.
- Experience working across Digital/Online and Print designs – UX and Visual.
- Experience working as a creative designer - conceptualising innovative ideas.
- Experience delivering web / mobile application designs.
- Experience working with other designers and stakeholders to successfully deliver services.
To apply please click apply or call Gus Jansen on 02 8289 3100 for a confidential discussion.