Salary AUD90000 - AUD120000 per annum + superannuation
Location Western Sydney
Consultant Gus Jansen
Date posted 10 October 2016
A new role to create a cutting edge front-end responsive web and mobile user experience. You will be working closely with the developers, testers and project managers to optimize the user experience for the clients.
A company in the health domain based in outer west Sydney has an awesome opportunity to join the incredibly successful and expanding team with the hire of multiple Senior Digital UX Designers. Due to the incessant delivery of successful projects across Australia there has been an influx of new assignments occurring which has increased the demand of additional UX Designers.
As a UX/UI Designer you will be working within a newly developed team focused on creating a compelling user experience for our clients. The ideal candidate will have experience designing user interfaces for clinical systems and in particular understand the impact of design on clinical risk.
As a UX/UI Designer you will:
- Create artefacts that can be passed directly to the development team.
- Help shorten the development lifecycle.
- End user testing.
- Interact with stakeholders and facilitate workshops to discuss the user experience.
Skills and Experience
As an experienced UX/UI Designer, you will have:
- Minimum 5+ years experience as a UX Designer.
- Have 2+ years mobile design.
- Worked with Agile methodologies.
- Ability to consistently deliver to timelines.
- Ability to design responsive web and mobile applications.
- Good knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Desirable experience designing healthcare applications.
To apply please click apply or call Gus Jansen on 02 8289 3100 for a confidential discussion.