Salary AUD900 - AUD1000 per day + super
Consultant Gus Jansen
Date posted 17 October 2016
A leading government organisation is looking for a Service Designer to join their User Centred Design team. This Service Designer will be involved in a discovery piece, prototyping and assessing a complex service delivery systems and the identification of opportunities to deliver additional value for users.
A leading government organisation is looking for a Service Designer to join their highly motivated User Centred Design team. Due to the successfulness of the team there has been a steep increase in demand for additional resources in their Digital Team in Canberra.
The Service Designer will work onsite 5 days per week in a motivated multidisciplinary team with Enterprise Architects, User Researchers and Subject Matter Experts. Together you will:
- Ensure identification and priorisation of the work that benefits users.
- Facilitate the embedding and building of service design capability.
- Provide foundations to support them across the organisations in which the work.
Skills and Experience
As an experienced Service Designer, you will have:
- Extensive experience in the design of digital services for large organisations.
- Experience in User Centered Design environment.
- Worked in several capacities across transformation programmes to deliver lasting change within organisations.
- Have a clear focus on delivering value for end users.
- Establishing the right process for designing en delivering services in a Agile way.
To apply please click apply or call Gus Jansen on 02 8289 3100 for a confidential discussion.