Salary Attractive Package
Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Sara-lee Tuson
Date posted 13 October 2016
We are interested in assisting people in the design space make the jump in their career to a senior role, or those looking to move to a fast paced project. In this role you will be tasked with helping to develop and deliver the strategic digital UX capability and influence, manage and design best practice UX across all customer facing digital experiences and journeys across the business.
To be successful in applying for this role, you will have experience in the following;
- Establishing business, design and user requirements through effectively engage with various stakeholders
- Plan and facilitate user research and usability testing of prototypes
- Working collaboratively in a cross-functional team deliver successful user-centered digital experiences
- Practised in working in an Agile environment
This person will be;
- A creative and passionate designer with an excellent portfolio displaying your works
- Digitally savvy - you will be across the latest trends in Digital content and user experience to help the business make use of latest UX Design techniques.
- Carrying 4 or more years in UX Design under their belt.
- Able to maintain quality of work whilst working to tight timeframes
- Tertiary qualified - iIeally IT or Design related
- highly porficient in using testing tools
- Valid australian working rights
If you are eager to have a chat about your potential in this role, please apply!
Robert Walters Australia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.