Salary + Bonus
Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Sara-lee Tuson
Date posted 27 October 2016
This exciting Digital Transformation project is looking for high energy individuals to help them deliver an exceptional, faster and flexible service to their customers. By delivering interactive elements and designs you will drive and continuously refine a culture of user-centred design, by partnering with scrum teams and across the broader business in order to champion a premium experience for all new digital features and functionality.
To take ownership of this role, you will feel confident fulfilling the following accountabilities:
- Implement and govern the digital language system
- Work closely with the scrum teams to lead design sprints and continuously deliver quality design iterations throughout the lifecycle of an experience
- Collaborate with digital transformation value streams to ensure consistent, integrated brand perception and user experience
- Engage with product owners to ensure appropriate delivery of the product vision
- Develop of digital UI designs for both web and applications to support the delivery of omni-channel experiences
- Offering UX insights into design solutions
We are looking for somemone who possesses the following:
- Proven experience designing and conducting user testing sessions, and using outputs to refine UX, design and product development outcomes.
- Demonstrable design thinking and journey mapping qualifications and experience
- Hands-on prototyping and design skills using key software platforms, including Adobe CC, Sketch, InVision and Axure
- Understanding and appreciation of core digital channels and capabilities, including web, mobile, social, identity and wearables.
- Experience in utilising modern design and delivery methodologies like Agile, Design Thinking.
Robert Walters Australia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.