User Experience Architect
Salary AUD650 - AUD750 per day + super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Gus Jansen
Date posted 15 November 2016
As an User Experience Architect you will focus on User Centered Design by doing user research and testing a CMS to deliver additional value for users.
A government organisation based in Sydney CBD has an exciting opportunity for an User Experience Architect to join a digital team that is tasked with the migration to a new CMS. They require additional senior level resources to contribute to this project.
This position is looking for an User Experience Architect who can work closely with the product owner. Your focus is on user research and testing to assemble needs and behaviours. You will be involved in a variety of quantitative and qualitative methods to conduct research where you will create behavioural specifications, personas, story flows and user journeys.
Skills and Experience
As an experienced UX User Researcher, you will have:
- Minimum 4+ years experience as a UX Researcher or UX Designer with Research focus
- Experience with consultation, research and user testing
- A background in User Centred Design (UCD)
- Creating story flows, personas, user journeys and information
- Detailed Design/wireframing (knowledge of Axure)
The start date is as soon as possible with a duration of 3 weeks.
To apply please click apply or call Gus Jansen on 02 8289 3100 for a confidential discussion.