Salary AUD600 - AUD700 per day + Superannuation
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Sofia Rodriguez Munoz
Date posted 22 February 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Great opportunity for mid-level UX Designers to join a successful and innovative team in a large government organisation. Exciting opportunity to develop UX concepts and translate the concepts into designs.
A government organisation based in Sydney has a great opportunity to join the incredibly successful and expanding team with the hire of multiple UX Designers. Due to the incessant delivery of successful projects across Australia there has been an influx of new assignments occurring which has increased the demand of additional resources in their Digital Team. Currently this government organisation is looking for a UX Designer who can improve their digital user experience practices and processes.
As a UX Designer you will be responsible for defining the UI design through information architecture, wire-framing, prototyping and user flows through usability testing. You will be responsible for transforming concepts into design and creating tangibility through print to digital prototyping. You will directly work with customers to design E2E experiences by using iterative design techniques such as customer interviews, usability testing and a mixture of qualitative and quantitative research. This role includes designing and facilitating workshops using the SD or DT toolkit.
Skills and Experience
As an experienced UX Designer, you will have:
- 3-5 years of User Experience Design experience with web applications and software
- Proficient with User Interface Design patterns and UCD methodologies
- Experience with prototyping tools such as Sketch, Axure and Invision
- Ability to articulate a UXD vision in verbal and written form
- Great understanding of CSS, HTML and responsive/adaptive design
- Experience designing single page applications, mobile applications for IOS and Android
- Great understanding og accessibility concepts and practices
To apply please click apply or call Sofia Rodriguez Munoz on +61 2 82893167 for a confidential discussion.