Salary AUD100 - AUD115,000 per annum + bonus
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Rahini Haran
Date posted 29 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Leading Professional Services Brand and Microsoft Partner requires a Cloud Consultant to design & deliver integrated EUC and Azure cloud solutions. Based in the Sydney CBD.
Due to portfolio growth this leading Professional Services Brand is looking for a Cloud Consultant to lead design and delivery of Desktop and Cloud solutions for external customers.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a consultant experience in project delivery in professional services environments to step up into a more senior lead position, with a business well recognised as a Gold Microsoft Partner and leader in hybrid cloud solutions.
- Design and lead delivery of cloud solutions for mid-sized to Enterprise grade customers (Azure)
- Work collaboratively with Solution Architects and engineer teams to ensure delivery as required
- Assist the pre-sales team in defining project scope by translating customer requirements into technical designs
- Create strong, long term relationships with customers
- Provide technical leadership to both internal and external engineering teams/stakeholders
- Ensure delivery of projects within time, budget and scope constraints
- Demonstrated experience in project delivery via a Professional Service provider
- Demonstrated expertise in Microsoft and Desktop Technologies (Citrix, Active Directory, Hyper-V etc.)
- Strong exposure to Cloud platforms (Azure highly regarded, AWS advantageous)
- Exceptional communication skills and ability build rapport with customers and stakeholders
For the successful Cloud Consultant this position offers strong technical and career development opportunities, with a very close knit and collaborative team. If you're looking for a fantastic work culture look no further!
To apply please click apply or call Rahini Haran on +61 2 8289 3165 for a confidential discussion.