Salary AUD140,000 - AUD160,000 per annum + parking
Consultant Meghan Donnithorne
Date posted 18 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Unique opportunity for an Azure Platform Specialist to join a professional services team specialising in Microsoft solutions in a post sales capacity. This is a multi-faceted position which will include end to end design, delivery and optimisation for various customers for the migration of applications to the cloud (Azure). With a focus on CI/CD, this role is more then just a cloud specialist and will require a blend of infrastructure as well as a software background.
- The Azure Platform Specialist is engaged from a post sales capacity, delivering technical solutions for clients utilising the Azure platform including
- Design, develop and deliver various engagements for Azure application migrations and optimisation's.
- Act as a subject mater expert for all things cloud
- The successful Azure Platform Specialist will be responsible for implementation and migration onto an Azure platform
- Deliver cloud naive services on Azure
- Help manage delivery team as required
- Expert in Azure
- CI/CD experience, experience with any CI/CD tools (puppet, ansible, chef...)
- Experience with complex Azure IaaS design and deployments
- Strong PowerShell scripting
This is a unique opportunity for a Microsoft guru to work with like minded individuals in a professional services team for a global leader in IT services, delivering innovative and robust solutions to a variety of customers. There is a lot of variety that and unique challenges that come with the role.
In addition to a competitive salary, they also offer free parking in their Sydney North Ryde offices, flexibility and other employment benefits.
To apply please click apply or call Meghan Donnithorne on +61 2 8289 3141 for a confidential discussion.