Site Reliability Engineer
Salary AUD110,000 - AUD140,000 per annum + Bonus
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Lenka Ferencikova
Date posted 3 October 2018 2018-10-032018-11-02 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This well known brand is currently looking for a Site Reliability Engineer with solid programming background to join their team and to scale and improve the reliability of their end-to-end platform. You will drive reliability and performance across large scale by mastering the full depth of stack.
- You will dive deep into general operational issues, from the programming, systems, automation, and process perspectives.
- You will be managing large websites or services within the context of a large scale web environment.
- You will execute and deliver projects in a high-pressure environment, without sacrificing quality.
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Hands on Java application optimization, performance tuning and configuration
- Minimum 3+ years of managing services in an internet scale *nix environment
- Experience on CI/CD and infrastructure as code
- Experience with GCP or AWS in production environments
- Experience in two or more of: Java, Tomcat, Elasticsearch, MySQL, MongoDB, Cassandra, Openstack, infrastructure as code.
- Scripting experience in Shell, Python or GoLang.
- Strong hands on experience with configuration management tools (Puppet, Ansible, Salt)
Part of the package is bonus, share, healthcare, gym and plenty other benefits.
To apply please click apply or call Lenka Ferencikova on +61 2 8289 3133 for a confidential discussion.