RPA Automation Specialist
Salary AUD700 - AUD850 per dayCONTRACTOR
Consultant William Swan
Date posted 23 October 2018 2018-10-232018-11-22 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000
As the Automation Specialist (RPA), Join a highly reputable organisation in Newcastle as an Automation Specialist. You will be responsible for developing, implementing, and maintaining a continuous process automation program and establish this new capability for the organisation. Reporting to the CIO, you will be responsible for identifying and implementing opportunities to transform business processes and to improve user experiences. This is an initial 12-month contract with a very high likelihood of it being extended.
• Architect, design, build, test & deploy automation solutions to deliver improved customer outcomes and service quality
• Provide advice on general design methods and practices
• Use Business Process Management (BPM) technologies to develop and sustain process-centric solutions that leverage and integrate with existing applications.
• Develop, implement and maintain a continuous process automation program and establish this new capability for the organisation.
• Train a team underneath you and help them develop their skills
• Liaise with the business to hep obtain business requirements and translate into functional requirements.
• Minimum 18 months in RPA
• Expert in using UIPath
• Demonstrated expertise with Microsoft C#, C++ or Java
• Demonstrated experience in design and implementation of automation solutions
• Demonstrated experience in business process modelling, work flow and automation methods and tools and knowledge of all aspects of designing, rationalising, optimising and improving business services and processes.
• Experience with business process re-engineering, Six Sigma, LEAN (desired but not essential)
• Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management
To apply please click apply or call William Swan on +61 2 84231024 for a confidential discussion.