Azure Cloud Engineer
Salary Competitive salary packageFULL_TIME
Consultant Melissa Bicanic
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122018-12-05 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000
This market leading medium to large sized organisation based in Sydney’s Hills District is looking for an experienced Azure Cloud Engineer to join their project team for a number of migration projects. They offer a great working environment where you will be able to work along like-minded passionate people. With a focus on developing their people, they pride themselves on their work environment and culture. There is some public transport is available to the site, and also free on-site parking.
As an experienced Azure Cloud Engineer, you will:
- Support and assist in the build of Azure environment for enterprise workloads
- Be responsible for the automation of Azure operational processes
- Use SCOM as an integration tool between on-premise and Azure cloud hybrid monitoring and management
- Establish a CI/CD capability using Visual Studio, VSTS and ARM Templates
- Provide support for the hybrid Office 365 and Exchange migration
- Support Active Directory and Azure AD integration and federation services
- Establish enterprise Azure Cloud Operations
- Work with other IT teams to establish governance and internal controls
This is an initial 6 month engagement with the potential to extend. This role pays a salary package, not a daily rate.
Required Skills and Experience
As a passionate and experienced Azure Cloud Engineer, you will have:
- Demonstrated experience with Azure cloud and infrastructure management
- Demonstrated experience with PaaS, IaaS, Scale Sets and ARM templates
- Experience with Azure AD, Active Directory and ADFS
- Strong problem solving capabilities, and be an advocate for change
- Excellent communication skills
How to Apply
To apply please click apply or call Melissa Bicanic on 02 8836 3607 for a confidential discussion.