Salary AUD140,000 - AUD180,000 per annum + BonusFULL_TIME
Consultant Ben Leighton
Date posted 7 November 2018 2018-11-072018-12-07 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000
My client is a globally recognised company looking for a DevOps engineer to join a highly skilled team focusing on high level secret security projects. Using DevOps foundations to capitalise on emerging cyber security trends, design & implementation based on Linux, creating CI/CD pipeline from scratch,using Python for development and Puppet for automation.
The DevOps Engineer role will focus on the design of network and infrastructure services within the cyber security team. The high growth of the technology landscape presents an excellent opportunity to develop automated platform solutions for high-end security systems.
- Provide design input into DevOps & Security projects.
- Create CI/CD pipelines in a Greenfield type environment.
- Automated platform solutions with scripting using Python.
- Specific knowledge of DevOps and infrastructure practices using deep Linux foundation.
- Maintain awareness of upcoming security technologies and practices.
- Strong to expert level Linux skills.
- Strong to expert level Python and strong Bash scripting.
- Strong Puppet, Ansible, Jenkins.
- Knowledge of Docker & Git.
- Experience with AWS, Azure and other cloud based programs.
- Strong understanding of network protocols and packet analysis.
- Extensive experience with hardening and securing infrastructure.
- Australian Citizen.
- Government security clearance is highly regarded.
- If you are a PR, there may be another position within the company
This company are looking to become the global leader in Cyber Security & if you are looking to be exposed to best of breed tech and an awesome culture then apply now.
To apply please click apply or call Ben Leighton on +61 2 82893139 for a confidential discussion.