Azure Cloud Engineer
Salary Attractive daily rate
Consultant Melissa Bicanic
Date posted 11 December 2018 2018-12-112018-12-27 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
This market leading medium to large sized organisation based in Sydney’s Hills District is looking for an experienced Azure Cloud Engineer to join their project team for a number of migration projects. They offer a great working environment where you will be able to work along like-minded passionate people. With a focus on developing their people, they pride themselves on their work environment and culture. There is some public transport is available to the site, and also free on-site parking.
As an experienced Azure Cloud Engineer, you will:
- Support and assist in the build of Azure environment for enterprise workloads
- Be responsible for the automation of Azure operational processes
- Use SCOM as an integration tool between on-premise and Azure cloud hybrid monitoring and management
- Establish a CI/CD capability using Visual Studio, VSTS and ARM Templates
- Provide support for the hybrid Office 365 and Exchange migration
- Support Active Directory and Azure AD integration and federation services
- Establish enterprise Azure Cloud Operations
- Work with other IT teams to establish governance and internal controls
This is an initial 12 month engagement with the potential to extend.
Required Skills and Experience
As a passionate and experienced Azure Cloud Engineer, you will have:
- Demonstrated experience with Azure cloud and infrastructure management
- Demonstrated experience with PaaS, IaaS, Scale Sets and ARM templates
- Experience with Azure AD, Active Directory and ADFS
- Strong problem solving capabilities, and be an advocate for change
- Excellent communication skills
How to Apply
To apply please click apply or call Melissa Bicanic on 02 8836 3607 for a confidential discussion.