Full Stack Engineer
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Ben Leighton
Date posted 3 September 20192019-09-03 2019-10-03 it Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 100000 140000 140000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
* Become an AWS or Azure Cloud Engineering Expert * Work for a leader in the Public Cloud Consulting Arena * Use your Full-Stack Engineering skills to transition into Cloud & DevOps
Sitting withing the Professional Services Business Unit, your role as Cloud Engineer will be to work alongside the Solution Architecture practice to design & deploy technical solutions that meet customer requirements.
- Become a “trusted advisor” within key customer accounts
- Design and deploy complex solutions to address client proposals, taking into account quality, scope and time constraints.
- Provide recommendations to improve existing designs
- Provide technical expertise and implement cloud infrastructure, systems and application solutions and services with focus on CI/CD and automation tasks to treat Infrastructure as Code
Your Skills & Experience:
- 2-3 years AWS or Azure experience preferred
- Software Engineering background & understanding of SDLC
- Full-Stack Focus
- ReactJS and/or AngularJS
- IaaC: Terraform, Cloudformation Azure Resource Manager Template
- DevOps experience: CI/CD, Jenkins, Git, Jira, Bash
- Configuration Management: Ansible/Puppet/Chef
- Experience in an AGILE environment
- Understanding of application architecture and transforming legacy applications into containers
To apply please click apply or call Ben Leighton on +61 2 82893139 for a confidential discussion.