Site Reliability Engineer
Salary AUD800 - AUD950 per day
Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Paolo Paparo
Date posted 11 September 20192019-09-12 2019-10-11 it Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 800 950 950 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An amazing opportunity to join a leading bank institution in the Sydney CBD as a Site Reliability Engineer. The role will involve ensuring the ongoing maintenance and expansion of low latency pricing, messaging and execution methods whilst applying agile and DevOps methodologies.
- 1st and Second level support to our Low Latency Linux Configuration
- Improvements to the Low Latency solution with automation, monitoring and DevOps methodologies
- Regular upgrade and patching cycle across server fleet in all our data centres using automation tools
- Install and configure and manage new DevOps tools such as sensu, docker, ELK, Ansible
- Migrating development and testing environments to Docker containers / cloud environments where appropriate
- Assist with the design and documentation of technical specifications of networking and firewall design
- Experienced in UNIX / Linux administration - Redhat 6 + 7
- Automation experience using Puppet and or Ansible configuration management tools
- Experienced in using Atlassian development tools or Open Source equivalent
- Experience with Open Source Database tools (MySQL/PostGres).
- Exposure to Agile Software development principles and methodologies.
- Experience in Python scripting is highly desirable but not essential
To apply please click apply or call Paolo Paparo on 02 8289 3150 for a confidential discussion.