DevOps Consultant - Cyber Security
Salary AUD130,000 - AUD190,000 per annum + Bonus
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Ben Leighton
Date posted 3 November 20192019-11-03 2019-12-03 it Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 130000 190000 190000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Rare opportunity for a DevOps Engineer to join a highly skilled Platform Engineering team focusing on high level top secret Cyber Security projects. Using DevOps foundations to capitalise on emerging cyber security trends, design & implementation based on Linux, creating CI/CD pipeline from scratch, using Python for development and puppet/ansible for automation. There will also be a consulting/customer element to this role. The DevOps Engineer role will focus on the design of network and infrastructure services within the Cyber Security Product Engienering team. The high growth of the technology landscape presents an excellent opportunity to develop software and automated platform solutions for high-end security systems.
- Provide design input into DevOps & Security projects
- Create CI/CD pipelines in a Greenfield type environment
- Automated platform solutions with scripting using Python
- Specific knowledge of DevOps and infrastructure practices using your deep Linux foundation knowledge
- Maintain awareness of upcoming security technologies and practices
- Expert Linux Engineering
- Expert Python
- Strong Puppet, Ansible or Jenkins
- Knowledge of Docker & Git
- Experience with AWS, Azure and other cloud based programs
- Strong understanding of network protocols and packet analysis
- Extensive experience with hardening and securing infrastructure
- Australian Citizen.
- Government security clearance is highly regarded.
- If you are a PR, there may be another position within the company
Excellent opportunity to be exposed to best of breed technology in the Cyber Security Domain and work on top-secret government projects.
To apply please click apply or call Ben Leighton on +61 2 82893139 for a confidential discussion.