Salary AUD130,000 - AUD150,000 per annum
Consultant Jayden Milat
Date posted 17 November 20192019-11-20 2019-12-17 it Sydney New South Wales AU AUD 130000 150000 150000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The successful DevOps engineer will contribute to design, construction and ongoing operation of large-scale data processing pipelines. In this role, you will be working in a Linux production environment - both writing code and ensuring that it keeps running, correctly.
- Designing and developing replicable, reliable and scalable machine learning and data analytics pipelines for multi-cloud targets
- Utilise software development tools and processes for efficiency and for ensuring quality, maintainability and reusability, through agile processes
- Build and deliver efficient and readable scripts, configuration and code
- Troubleshoot and maintain all customer installations
- Integration of systems, as well as ongoing support of infrastructure
- Solving complex problems
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders in identifying opportunities and ideas to build cutting edge software products.
Skills & Experience
- Proven commercial experience in DevOps (5+ years)
- Sound knowledge of cloud technologies, preferably AWS
- Detailed knowledge of Jenkins based CI/CD pipelines
- Knowledge of deployment best practices such as Blue/Green, Canary
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes deployments
- Automation through the development of scripts, mainly using shell script and python;
- Infrastructure as a code - Terraform
- Data and application security knowledge and skills, e.g. ISO 27001, NIST or OWASP;
- Source code management with git.
To apply please click apply or call Jayden Milat on +61 2 82893131 for a confidential discussion.