DevOps Engineering Team Lead
Salary AUD170,000 - AUD190,000 per annum + Super + Bonus
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Ben Leighton
Job Ref 1710850/001
Date posted 21 June 2022sydney information-technology/cloud-and-devops 2022-06-21 2022-07-21 it Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 170000 190000 190000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
One of Australia's largest AWS Cloud Computing Service Providers. You will work within the Professional Services Unit to lead a dynamic 7 person DevOps Engineering team.
As the DevOps Engineering Team Lead, you will lead a team of 7 Engineer's both through day to day management as well as hand's on DevOps Engineering. The team will design, deploy and deliver technical solutions to improve customer outcomes. The work will be foxed on building complex Cloud Infrastructure, Automation (IaC), and on-demand scalable solutions, monitoring and CI/CD capability.
This role will work closely with the other DevOps Engineering team, CloudOps, Solution Architecture and Sales to ensure high level of service for customer's. You will be highly technical, but also empower, coach, mentor and develop the team.
- Lead a community of DevOps Engineers to build Cloud Infrastructure & Automation for customers
- Direct, guide, and motivate the team to achieve goals, strategies and standards.
- Act as the DevOps escalation point and business escalation point for high priority business issues and incidents.
- Be involved with customer on/off-boarding and work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that the DevOps Engineering team has been trained, has the correct tools and
- Become a “trusted advisor” within key customer accounts.
- Work across a multitude of cloud infrastructure, security, systems and application platforms to plan, install, configure and support customer environments.
- Implement cloud infrastructure, systems and application solutions and services with focus on
- CI/CD and automation tasks to treat Infrastructure as Code.
- Experience and confidence in a customer facing consulting or engineering role with strong technical presence and confidence
- Demonstrated experience managing and leading people, including selecting, developing and coaching employees, linking individual performance and development objectives
- Deep AWS Cloud Infrastructure Experience
- Solid Containersation: Kubernetes Orchestration
- Strong IaC & Automation experience (Cloudformation, Terraform, Ansbile)
- Strong CI/CD & scripting with Jenkins, Python, Bash, Git, Jira
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Experience using service management tools, preferably ServiceNow
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply. To apply please click apply or call Ben Leighton on +61 2 82893139 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: AUD800 - AUD950 per day + superannuation & WFH capabilityLocation: Sydney CBDDate posted: 27 June 2022
- 6 month contract with the outlook to extend
- Work across a highly visible Cyber Security Governance uplift and new projects
- Competitive day rates & complete WFH capability
Salary: AUD130,000 - AUD160,000 per annum + superannuationLocation: SydneyDate posted: 24 June 2022
- 130,000 - $160,000 + superannuation
- Flexible working offered
- Join an award winning team in a leading Australian Bank
Salary: AUD130,000 - AUD160,000 per annumLocation: SydneyDate posted: 22 June 2022
Software Engineer C++, Image Processing
- Greenfield Software Projects for International Security
- 3D Computer Vision, UI, Image Processing
- Middleware Software Development
- C++ 11, 14, 17, Python
Software Engineer (Rendering), 2D/3D
- Rendering engine for viewing 2D and 3D images
- Design & implement 3D graphics engine or UI framework
- Familiarity with details of GPU architectures
Salary: AUD130,000 - AUD160,000 per annum + Super + Bonus + Phone AllowanceLocation: SydneyDate posted: 10 June 2022
Our client is a leading MSP who’s purpose is to make technology real working closely with the Government & Financial Services sector as well as Healthcare, Retail, Manufacturing & Media.
You will be working in a growing Cyber Security team helping customers on their journey to realise tangible business outcomes.
Salary: AUD800 - AUD900 per day + SuperannuationLocation: Sydney CBDDate posted: 16 June 2022
- Join a Business Analyst practice to work across a multitude of projects
- 6 month contract with the outlook to extend
- Flexible in office and from homework arrangements