Senior Security Engineer
Salary AUD600 - AUD900 per day + long term contract
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Rahini Haran
Date posted 4 April 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
One of Australia's largest ICT providers is growing its Next Gen Security offering and looking for a Senior Security SME to design firewall solutions. This is an E2E position looking for someone to contribute to Solution Architecture and lead design and delivery for mid-sized to Enterprise grade projects.
One of Australia's most recognised brands, this leading ICT service provider has an immediate opportunity for a Senior Security Engineer leading design and delivery of Next Generation Firewall Solutions (Cisco & Pal Alto) for mid-sized to Enterprise grade customers.
This senior security engineer position is best suited for someone looking to grow into a Solution Architect role, working in a complex multi-vendor environment and a highly specialised team. in Sydney CBD
- End-to-end planning, design and delivery of security solutions (Cisco & Palo Alto)
- Manage the implementation and delivery of platform and next gen firewall solutions
- Stakeholder management; interfacing directly with internal architects, external customer stakeholders and vendor suppliers
- Upgrading legacy firewall environments
- Strong Cisco & Palo Alto design and delivery expertise
- Demonstrated experience in Enterprise, multi-vendor environments
- Extensive experience delivering new network security solutions
- Strong communication skills
The successful Senior Security Engineer be offered a long term contract with flexible work/life options and strong view for career development into Solution Architecture.
To apply please click apply or call Rahini Haran on +61 2 8289 3165 for a confidential discussion.